Talent Acquisition Adviser
Our purpose drives us to build real communities which enhance the lives of the residents every single day. Due to growth, we are now seeking a Talent Acquisition Adviser / Recruitment Adviser to join our expanding people and culture team.
After six years of phenomenal growth and numerous awards, we are backed by a joint venture partnership between Legal & General PLC and NatWest Group Pension Trustee Limited. We are on course to significantly transform the later life experience in the UK with a commitment to expand our portfolio to 34 retirement villages, which equates to around 5,000 age-appropriate homes for retirees.
If you’re looking for a career which means more and gives you more, personally and professionally, there’s a place for you here at Inspired Villages.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and candidate selection criteria
- Writing, posting, and managing job adverts through social media and job boards
- Sourcing applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Compiling lists of most-suitable candidates by assessing CVs, portfolios, and initial pre-screening
- Interviewing of candidates alongside hiring managers
- Partnering with hiring managers to ensure the correct decisions are made, recruitment process is followed and the candidate expectations are managed
- Offering of new colleagues, ensuring all questions are answered and counteroffer potentials are noted
- Organising start dates of new colleagues, while working with hiring managers in producing onboarding documentation
- Organising and attending job fairs and recruitment events to build strong candidate pipelines
- Maintaining records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, via ATS
- Providing regular updates and reports to the Head of Talent
- Supporting with recruitment related administration i.e. raising of PO’s, creating new colleague welcome boxes, system administration etc.
- Previously worked as an internal recruiter or within a recruitment agency
- Sound experience providing recruitment advice and building relationships with a diverse range of hiring managers
- Experience of working across a range of roles, either volume or niche
- Solid system experience with a proven track record of using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + bonus
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Giving Something Back – 3 additional days leave for charity or voluntary work per year
- Big birthdays off (those ending in a 0)
- Medicash health plan
- Life Assurance at x4 your annual salary
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Retail discounts on a variety of outlets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Access to SMART tech
- Working in an incredible workspace, with a gym, social areas, and parking
More enjoyment. More satisfaction. More like one big family. If you’re looking for a career that means more and gives you more, hit that apply button!
- Location:Inspired Villages Head Office
- Salary:£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Hours per week:37.5
- Vacancy type:Full time, permanent